DataCrunchers following the Lisbon Machine Learning Course.
26 July 2013
Geert followed the Lisbon Machine Learning School in Lisbon, the topics presented (by Google, Carnegie Mellon University, …) were:
- BASIC TUTORIALS ON PROBABILITY THEORY AND LINEAR ALGEBRA
- INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
- LECTURE 1: INTRODUCTION TO MACHINE LEARNING
- LECTURE 2: SEQUENCE MODELS (NOAH SMITH)
- LECTURE 3: LEARNING STRUCTURED PREDICTORS
- LECTURE 4: SYNTAX AND PARSING
- LECTURE 5: LEARNING WITH BIG DATA I
- LECTURE 6: LEARNING WITH BIG DATA II
Below some pictures taken in Lisbon, the beautiful capital of Portugal.
blog comments powered by Disqus